Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gee, you think maybe Arnold was starting his bick suckup

when he gave The One an 'A'?
Facing a budget deficit of more than $20 billion, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger is expected to call for deep reductions in already suffering local mass transit programs, renew his push to expand oil drilling off the Santa Barbara coast and appeal to Washington for billions of dollars in federal help, according to state officials and lobbyists familiar with the plan.

I'm going to put this bluntly: Fuck you, Arnold and fuck California. You got yourselves into that hole, and I'm not going to give you my money so you can keep digging it deeper. In fact, I'm adding a new category for you clowns: California Idiocy. Or maybe California Stoned. What's the best description of these fools?

After all, my expenses for some commodities are going up. And I haven't gotten to the tar yet.

No comments: