Tuesday, December 22, 2009

By the way, on the subject of McConnell,

I think it was he being interviewed on a local radio station about a week ago when the interviewer brought up something idiotic a Evil Party senator had said, and asked him about it; something like "What do you think of that?"

And his answer started off with "Well, I don't want to speak badly of a colleague..." At which point it was a good thing I wasn't there, because I'd have thrown something at the bastard. I am so God-bleeped SICK of politicians more worried about their 'colleagues' (who'll lie to them and stab them in the back and insult them) than they are about doing their damned job. Which, although they've forgotten, is NOT TO GET ALONG WITH THE ENEMY AT ANY COST.

Screw all of 'em.

Just one little meteorite at the right time...

No comments: