Monday, July 06, 2009

Remember the miserable little excuse for a man, Erik Nelson,

who made retard jokes about Palin's kid? It seems he's following that abuser Letterman: a non-apology apology:
I wrote jokes that were offensive but my intent was for them to be ironic and therefore not offensive. I was wrong. Within ten minutes of my post I received some emails from the loved ones of the retarded and I saw that my piece was hurtful. Therefore, I removed the post right after receiving the first 2 emails.

I removed it immediately because I saw that it did not come across as I intended. I apologize to all of those who were offended
.
Awww, isn't that just so sensitive of him? He intended jokes about her son to be 'ironic' so they weren't actually offensive, but if you were offended he's sorry.

Nelson, you're still the slimy little bastard you proved yourself to be; this just reinforces it.

No comments: