Thursday, July 30, 2009

In light of the idiocy from PayPal noted earlier,

I'll point you to the runaround Uncle had with them.
Their response is the same. I try a few more times because it’s funny:

Say Uncle: So, what’s the point of a reply form/email address if no one’s going to read it?

PayPal Monkey With Typewriter: Same exact response

Say Uncle: Whatcha wearing, sexy?

PayPal Monkey With Typewriter: Same exact response

Say Uncle: Are you retarded?

PayPal Monkey With Typewriter: Same exact response
I've heard of some real difficulties with them, but this just takes the cake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Screw paypal. I'll simply send a check, I can still write. I just deleted paypal from my computer, they can keep the account open on their servers or whatever they have, I just won't ever use it again.

Gerry N.

Anonymous said...

I had a question about "copyright" laws and went to one of the places on the internet where you could email and ask them. The response was the same as what was on the site WHICH DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION. So I emailed again and got pretty much the same information that was in the first email. So I followed with this:

"WOW! It took you THAT long to come up with THAT response? Are you an idiot? Never mind, don't answer that. I'm sure I know the answer to that. The question I asked required ONLY a YES or NO answer...PERIOD! But for some reason you can't come up with a simple answer, which is quite surprising since you are a dumb ass. DO NOT BOTHER WITH ANOTHER BULLSHIT RESPONSE!"