Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Once again we hear from the "That is not the pastor I knew!

pastor:
"Them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office. ...

"They will not let him to talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is. ... I said from the beginning: He's a politician; I'm a pastor. He's got to do what politicians do."

You know, it must be really handy for a politician to have a religious and moral teacher who has no problem with him lying and hiding what he actually thinks and does.

Ace points out that he might be speaking of one Jew in particular:
Jew not Jews? Several commenters have pointed out that Obama's Chief of Staff and gatekeeper, Rahm Emanuel, is Jewish. I always forget that but it's true. I'm guessing the f-bombs are flying around the West Wing in even greater numbers today.

And, considering Obama spent twenty years listening to stuff like that makes the concerns of Israel very understandable. And very real:
Israel's Channel One TV reported that Netanyahu was told Tuesday by an "American official" in Jerusalem that, "We are going to change the world. Please, don't interfere." The report said Netanyahu's aides interpreted this as a "threat."

The message could not be any clearer: "that's a nice country you got there. It'd be a shame if something were to happen to it."

The only problem with that, is that it's become clear that some of Obama's administration want something to happen to Israel. Soon. Which makes it not a threat but a promise: "Don't mess with us while we're changing things, or you'll get screwed sooner."

No comments: