Sunday, June 21, 2009

Among the things the nuisance Anony said in a comment

were bitching about 'neocons' and how they 'want us to bomb Iran for Israel'; so apparently I've not only got a troll, he's a nasty little anti-Jew troll.

I also got a comment from someone else posting as Anony who informed me that I was getting paranoid and 'frantically searching all my old posts' for Anony comments to rave about. Apparently not being aware that
A: Blogger has this thing where they notify you of new comments, and
B: I haven't been 'frantic' about much of anything for a long time. Especially in regards to the blog.

Wonderful, isn't it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever noticed that trolls have noses too big for their faces? I'm just sayin'.

So this fella is probably a Nazi sympathizer....now we can write him off as an idiot without any doubt.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Firehand said...

I deleted Anony's comment, in part because he dumped the same damn thing in another post not connected to this.

Since you want an explanation, doofus, every time someone starts with 'neocon' and 'Israel getting us to do their work' crap, it generally works into how the Jooooos are responsible for this, that and whatever. Screw you if you don't like being blocked.