Friday, December 12, 2008

Well, I wonder if CVS was feeling

some heat?
CVS Health Resources

We're sorry!

The page you're looking for kidsguns doesn't exist. It may have expired from our site, or you may have tried an incorrect URL. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

We're constantly updating our site with new information, so you should be able to find other pages of interest. Just use the search box (top left of this page) or click on any of the links on the left to explore our site
.

Cargosquid pointed this out in the comments; being the lazy sort I am, I'd probably not have noticed it myself as I have a bad habit of forgetting to check back.

It may have just 'expired', or they may have decided some people saying "If you're going to promote this crap, you'll do it without my money" was enough of a publicity problem to dump it. Whichever, it's gone.

No comments: