Friday, October 31, 2008

Well, we know what a lot of The Obama's followers

want. Glenn Beck just played some audio from a rally held after the Super Obamessiah Infomercial the other night; along with the orgasmic feelings from hearing the Obamessiah speak, she said "I won't have to put gas in my tank, I won't have to pay my mortgage", etc.

You want to know why there'll be some trouble if Obama loses? He's basically told a lot of people that if he wins the gummint will take money away from 'the wealthy'(i.e., anybody who works for a living and pays taxes) and pay all their bills. And they'll be pissed if they find out they'll have to pay their own damn way after all.

Updated: just found the exact words and where:
Peggy Joseph: "It was the most memorable time of my life. It was a touching moment. Because, I, I never thought this day would ever happen. I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage, you know, if I help him, he's gonna help me."

No comments: