Thursday, October 02, 2008

Relief did show up last night. On time.

Which means I got a normal amount of sleep last night, or as normal as I get anymore. Which means I got some of the grocery shopping done, which gave me time to have the radio on and hear more of the details of the lump of phlegm the Senate coughed up. These clowns make a kid who just had his first successful solo poop in the potty chair seem subdued, with far less reason. The kid actually accomplished something good, the Senate just pissed in our boot(again) and told us it's a clean, healthy rain coming down outside.

My Senators split it, Inhofe voting no and Coburn yes. Coburn says he felt he had to, but he thinks the bill sucks. I'd far rather he'd said "This is an abortion of a rabid wolverine and I refuse to help screw the people back home just so something can be done." Ticks me off severely, it does.

On somewhat happier news, I see Steve has now conceded the K31 is capable of accurate fire. We told him, but did he believe us? Noooo.

Let's see, for the update on idiocy in (fG)Britain, they not only take a cane away from a 78-year-old man(it's a 'weapon', you see), they lose it.

Nah, no possible bias in THIS debate, no sir!

Screw it, I've got grass to mowg

No comments: