Friday, June 27, 2008

"Will you take a towel, sir?"

Since it's turned sauna outside, I might as well. Yes, the rain stopped. Yes, the sky cleared. Yes, it's now 90 and walking outside breaks a sweat in about three steps.

Now they're saying- never mind, the way it's been changing today I'll go look... hmmm... the local weather weenies are saying about 30% today & tonight and 40-50% tomorrow. National Weather Service is saying 30 today, 30 tomorrow, 40% tomorrow night. Which means they've got no damned idea. With this temperature and humidity it doesn't take much to kick things over into serious storms. Ok, a storm system up north is pushing a cold front south through Kansas, into here tonight & tomorrow, which means they can form in front of it and move along, or form along the front tomorrow. 'Could' if Ma Nature decides to sprinkle all over us some more.

So I either go out now and run the fairly dried out limbs through the chipper(take lots of drink) and get it out of the way, or try to do it before work tomorrow IF it doesn't start dripping again. I think I'll do it now. So excuse me, got to find the biggest cup I've got and fill it.

No comments: