Friday, April 18, 2008

I feel like a roundup today,

partly because there's so much going on, and partly because- despite having a few days off- I've done little the past few days but clean in the house and work in the yard & garden and start refinishing a couple of stocks.

First off, no, I did not watch the debate between the Obamessiah and The Hillary(I think I mentioned once I detest these things). I have been hearing the fallout from it, especially Obama trying to make his contacts with terrorist Bill Ayers 'no big deal'. Personally, I think that's bullcrap, based on what I've read. You want to read all about it, just look around; you can start here. One of the things I ran across that I think points out just where Obama wants to go is this from the Volokh piece on the group Obama and Ayers were on the board of:
This new Fund focused on welfare reform, affordable housing, the quality of public schools, race and class disparities in the juvenile justice system, and tax policy as a tool in reducing poverty. The Fund supported the concept of an expanding welfare state allocating ever-increasing amounts of money to the public school system, and the redistribution of wealth via taxes.
Encouraging, isn't it?

Murtha has been, is, and will be a dirtbag. Who refuses to even speak with troops.

The mess over the group in Texas is, well, a mess. And I don't think it's going to clean up any time soon.

Kim has been posting peoples' BAG Day buys. Lots and lots of boomy goodness going to new homes out there.

As they note at Ace, Obama & Co. just seem to be really comfortable with endorsements from terrorists.

Ah, the benefits of our Great Institutions of Higher Learning. And the moonbats who attend.

And that's enough of this for the morning.

No comments: