Thursday, December 13, 2007

Yes, I'm still in the dark

Shut up, Og, I mean physically.

Shut up, dammit.

Still can't get any actual information from OG&E, just 'we appreciate your patience'. Which is rapidly wearing out. I know fixing this crap takes time, I also know that being stuck with a human parrot who has no interest in even trying to give you any actual information does NOT incline you toward happy feelings toward the company.

I did notice one interesting thing today: while reportedly being super-busy clearing limbs out of the streets(which they did do) the crew also took time to put up a sign of the 'thanks to your councilman and Mayor, this street will be improved!' variety up. Right next to the stump of the street light pole that's still laying there. Just bloody wonderful.

Supposedly it's down to about 150k homes/businesses without power in the OKC area. I just wish I wasn't one of them. This is seriously inconveniencing me, which makes it a serious matter, dammit.

And, depending on which forecast you listen to, anywhere from 2-5" of snow forecast tomorrow. "Happy Holidays", bah humbug.

No comments: