Tuesday, November 14, 2006

How do I hate Jimmy Carter?

Let us count another way

Ran across this review of his latest book. Read it. The bias toward the Palestinians and various dictators in general and against Israel is flat amazing.

“When I met with Yasir Arafat in 1990, he stated, ‘The PLO has never advocated the annihilation of Israel. The Zionists started the ‘drive the Jews into the sea’ slogan and attributed it to the PLO. In 1969, we said we wanted to establish a democratic state where Jews, Christians, and Muslims can all live together. The Zionists said they do not choose to live with any people other than Jews’

“When I asked Arafat about the purposes of the PLO, he seemed somewhat taken aback that I needed to ask such a question. He gave me a pamphlet that stated, “The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) is the national liberation movement of the Palestinian people….”


Yeah, them there Zionists, they's responsible for everything, ain't they.

No comments: