Thursday, April 13, 2006

Head-shot, hey hey!

Killiards, yuck

Shot for the current postal matches yesterday. Head-shot came out pretty good:















Pulled a little low, but all in the good black. This is actually one of the nightmare scenarios I used to have. Loading, aiming and firing with that in mind, I'm surprised it came out this good. I did shoot two-handed, didn't think to take the flashlight with me to shoot that style.

Killiards, on the other hand...
Offhand:















and rested:














Shot with a Ruger 22/45 and iron sights. Note to self: do NOT shoot for score on targets like this:
a: after something like Head-shot
b: when tired
c: when hungry. I just couldn't seem to keep things steady offhand. Not making excuses, I know I can shoot better than this, just didn't manage it this night. These are so damn lousy I hate to enter them, but I will.

No comments: