Monday, December 19, 2005

Ok, this stuff is GOOD!

I tried making some fudge for the first time a while back. Got the recipe from my daughter, and made two changes; added more pecans and used some different chocolate chips.

I found some Ghirardelli chips that are 60% cocoa, and I'd intended to make cookies to try them out. Instead, I used them for the fudge.

Oh, this is almost as good as I remember sex to be. I mean DAMN, it's good stuff.

A lady I work with found out about a month ago- about two months after her husband's last leave- that she's pregnant: Good Thing. Bad Things: hubby is back over in the sandbox, and she's been having morning sickness. So I took some for her to try(have you ever met a woman that chocolate didn't cheer up at least a little?), and she's implied it helps the sickness. I'm not sure, I think she's just using that to guilt me into bringing more in.

The place I found the chips no longer has them, but I found another that carries big bags at a good price, so I've got fudge makings for a while. They make good cookies, too; you can taste a definate difference from the chips I usually use, but it's a good difference.

Dammit, now I want some. Fudge, I mean.

Well, sex too, but there's fudge in the house. Damn, I need to get out more.

No comments: