Saturday, November 19, 2005

So far, this laptop is ok,

but I miss my full-size keyboard for one thing. And if I hit the end of a sentance and try to do a couple of line-feeds to drop to a new para, it won't do it for some damn reason. Which makes some things a pain. And is leading to run-on sentances like this.

Well, if this works I think I have a solution to the last, but I'll be glad to get my pc back. I hope.

I've been watching the Firefly dvd's, a bit at a time, and just finished the third episode. I'd forgotten how much I'd liked this series. And no, I kept forgetting to get out and see it, so I haven't seen Serenity yet; I may have to buy the DVD when it comes out if I can't catch it at the dollar theater. Hell, I may buy it anyway.

In any case, I have brass to sort and dogs to annoy, so 'nighty-night

No comments: