Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Post-election reactions

Scary ones. I can see being unhappy your guy lost, but some of the stuff linked to on Instapundit is scary as hell. TBogg (no, I'm not providing a link) had some of the following to say:
"Four more years of American soldiers being used as cannon fodder.
Four more years of scientific decisions being made by people who believe in a ghost in the clouds.
Four more years of racists and lunatics for judicial appointments."
and
"Four more years of fear and darkness and racism and hatred and stupidity and guns and bad country music."
ending with a quote from another guy:
"Good, Go Ahead, America, Choke on Your Own Vomit, You Deserve To Die".

That's just at one place. So according to these folks, if you voted for Bush you are stupid, superstitious, racist, full of hate and have a bunch of guns solely to terrify and kill anybody who disagrees with you.

I'm supposed to consider these people to be someone with 'just a little different viewpoint'? These people hate me. And from the sound of it, want me dead. If not dead, then at least controlled enough so as not to be a danger to their sensitive souls. Oops, excuse me, this one is an atheist so saying he has a soul proves how stupid I am.

Sorry, folks, I have no particular desire to extend a hand to people who want to break it off..

On the other side, Between Hope and Fear had a say about what the Democrat party needs to do. The first comment? "Go f*** yourself".

Yeah, nice, reasonable people.

No comments: