Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Welcome!

Assuming anyone winds up reading this, welcome!

No, I have no earth-shattering revelations to make. I do have opinions, ideas, likes and dislikes, and opining about them is what this is for.

I like dogs and cats (ferrets and various other critters, too) . I like all kinds of music, classical to rock to traditional to fusion. Science fiction and mysteries are my favorite books, though I'll read almost anything.

I like guns, and motorcycles, and knives/swords/axes, and other shiny things.

And I have no interest in 'reaching an understanding' with people who want us dead; i.e. terrorists, communists, and others of the fascist tribe.

Freedom of Speech has to apply to groups you don't like and ideas you don't agree with. If it doesn't then you don't really like the idea, you just like saying you do. Ain't the same thing, folks.

This is the beginning, we'll see how it goes.

No comments: